Ginataang Papaya (Papaya with coconut milk) Ingredients:
- 1 medium papaya, cut in serving pieces
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 thumb size ginger diced
- a dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 pieces dried salted fish, shredded
Ginataang Papaya (Papaya with coconut milk) Procedures:
- Peel papaya and slice into serving pieces. Discard the seeds.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok. Saute onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Pour coconut milk in and bring to a boil; place in papaya. Season with fish sauce, and a dash of pepper. Simmer over low heat, until papaya, is half cooked.
- Add in shredded dried, salted fish and stir. Simmer for few minutes more, until papaya is totally soft. Turn off heat.
- Serve with rice.