- 1/4 kg Spaghetti, cooked
- 150 g bacon, fried until crisp then crumbled
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup evaporated milk, mixed with 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup diced cheddar cheese
- Melt butter. Add chicken bouillon, flour and salt to taste. Stir until blended.
- Add combined milk and water gradually with continuous stirring until smooth.
- Continue cooking over low heat while stirring for 20 minutes or until thick.
- Add bacon and half of cheese.
- Pour over cooked spaghetti.
- Top with remaining cheese.