Pinoy Sopas (Macaroni Soup) Ingredients:
- 10 pieces chicken wings and thigh
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 medium onion, minced
- 1 carrots, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni pasta
- cooking oil
Pinoy Sopas (Macaroni Soup) Procedures:
1. In a pot, saute garlic and onion in cooking oil.
2. Add the chicken wings and thigh.
3. Saute for 5 minutes.
4. Add water and salt.
5. Bring to a boil. Remove scums.
6. When chicken is almost cooked add the macaroni pasta. Boil for 8-10 minutes.
7. Then the carrots. Simmer for 2 minutes.
8. Serve hot.