I just found this recipe so I want to share it with you
Pinoy Sweet and Sour Meatballs Ingredients:
1 lb ground pork
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 piece raw egg
1/2 cup onion, minced
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 cup pineapple chunks
1/3 cup vinegar
1 cup bell pepper (red and green combined)
1 medium sized onion, quartered
1 cup water
3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup carrot, sliced
1 tablespoon cornstarch diluted in 3 tablespoons of water
8 tablespoons cooking oil
Pinoy Sweet and Sour Meatballs procedure:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork, minced onion, salt, ground black pepper, egg, and bread crumbs. Mix thoroughly.
2. Scoop about 1 to 2 tablespoons of mixture and form into a ball shaped figure. Set aside.
3. Heat a frying pan then pour-in 6 tablespoons of cooking oil.
4. When the oil is hot enough, pan-fry the ball-shaped mixture until the outer side turns brown.
5. Once done, turn off the heat and transfer the fried meatballs on a serving plate or bowl. Set aside.
6. Heat a separate cooking pot then pour-in remaining 2 tablespoons of oil.
7. When the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic.
8. Add the quartered onion, sliced carrot, and bell peppers then cook for 2 minutes.
9. Add pineapple chunks and cook for 1 minute.
10. Put-in the tomato ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar then stir.
11. Pour-in water and let boil.
12. Add the cornstarch diluted in water and cook until desired thickness is reached.
13. Turn off heat then ladle the sauce over the pan-fried meatballs.
14. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!