1 kilo ground pork
1 1/2 Tbsp salt
1 Tbsp soy sauce
4 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp anisado wine/mallorca
2 tbsp garlic, diced
1-2 tsp. black/white paper
1/4 tsp. prague powder
1/2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. vinegar/calamansi juice
1 tsp. accord powder or cornstarch (for skinless)
How to make it – Procedure:
1. Place ground pork in a mixing bowl.
2. Add ingredients #2-9 (for skinless chorizo, add ingredients 2-10) and mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 days for curing.
4. Stuff in casing and tie with thread into 2-3 inches links. For skinless chorizo, measure 1tsp. of the mixture and individually wrap in wax paper.
5. Pack in plastic bag and store in freezer/chiller.
Native Chorizo – prick with toothpick, place in a pan and add a little amount of water. Cook until water evaporates; fry in its own lard.
Skinless Chorizo – remove wrapper in a little oil until brown