What to prepare:
* 1/4 kilo pork, thinly sliced
* 1 cup Baguio beans
* 3 cups long chili or jalapeno peppers
* 1 onion, minced
* 1 head of garlic, minced
* 1 cup coconut milk
* 1 cup coconut cream
* 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
* Salt to taste
How to cook:
- In a bowl of water with salt, soak chili peppers for 30 minutes then rinse and strain.
- In a cooking pan, heat cooking oil and brown sliced pork for a few minutes.
- In another pan, sauté minced garlic and onion.
- Add to the sauté the browned pork.
- Then add the coconut milk, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chili peppers, Baguio beans and cook until dish gets a little dry.
- Add the coconut cream and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Salt to taste.